Andrew's first day of pre-school was today!! Ava and I took him to school at 9 this morning and we'll pick him up at 12:30. He was very excited to go to school today. We were as prepared as we could possibly be... we've read books on going to pre school, we've talked about what to expect, manners, and he helped me pack his lunch yesterday. He kissed Ava and I goodbye and got a little teary, but the assistant teacher was right there to distract him and engage him in the first activity. I waited a few minutes in the hallway, fighting back the tears, but found that I was fine, as soon as I saw he was fine. I really hope he has a good morning. Ava and I already went to the park and we're enjoying our mommy-Ava time!
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment