We talk about Daddy all the time - regardless if he's here or away - here is Andrew eating with 'Daddy's' big fork! This morning he ate 'Daddy's cereal'!

Ava found her thumb and she now prefers sucking on her fingers or thumb (when she remembers where to find it) to sucking on the pacifier! I think it's a good thing b/c I'm struggling to get rid of Andrew's pacifier, but I've heard bad things about the thumb as well! Speaking of Andrew and the struggle to get rid of his pacifier... he threw one away today all on his own (ok, with a little prompting from me). Now if we could only get rid of the other three!


Noelle brought over her slip and slide for the big kids to play on during our get together. The little kids tried it out but they (as you can tell by this picture of Andrew) were too young. It was really funny to watch them though.

I hosted a get together for 6 of my military girlfriends and their kids. We had a lot of fun.
The kids played in the pool, the girls sat around talking underneath the umbrella and then we ate inside to escape the heat. The kids didn't seem phased by the heat and they ate outside on Andrew's picnic table. Here is 'super pal' and his buddies (Tommy, Taylor and Tyler).

My binky babies ... Andrew loves his little sister

Andrew loves playing with Mr. Potato head and the 'spud buds'

Ava's first time in the bumbo. I can't believe she's already going to be 12 weeks old this Friday AND that she has blue eyes!!

Mommy's big girl! She's doing better with her reflux or maybe I'm getting better at handling the spit up!?! She is such a good and happy baby.
Great pictures of the kids! Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun. Wish I was there. Good luck with the thumb-sucking. My two little ones are thumb-suckers and it's just something they'll have to give up on their own. You can't throw a thumb in the trash can!
ReplyDelete