MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Looks like Santa (Nannie, Papa, Uncle Joey, and Auntie Ashlie) had lots of presents for Andrew! There are times when I encourage Andrew to bring his daddy doll with us, but this was not one of them. He brought daddy doll all on his own. We really have been missing Chaz this holiday season but it helped that he called and was on the phone for 45 minutes with us while the kids were opening their presents.

Ava with her pile of presents from Santa.

Andrew carefully opened each present one by one! Here he is opening and studying 'Marco' the fighter jet from the Cars movie. Tractors, books, and cars from the movie 'Cars' were the favorite items this Christmas.

Papa helped Ava open her first present... her very own daddy doll!

Pausing to read a book on tractors!

Ava opening up a present all on her own! She loves the pink cell phone and keys Santa brought her.

Oh happy day!!

Ava got Bitty Baby, her first American Girl baby doll from Nannie and Papa (and a whole bunch of other things... thank you)!

Checking out the farm set he got from Santa... no, for all those who are wondering or who have asked, he did not get a 'real' cow!! This Fisher Price farm will have to do!

The best present of the day!

Great Auntie JoJo came over with presents for the kids. Andrew got this huge car tranporter truck (not sure what it's called, but in time I'm sure I'll learn more than I ever cared to know about trucks!) and Ava got three really cute outfits. Thanks, Aunt!

What a busy place our house was Christmas morning!
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for the precious Christmas card with Andrew & Ava. I love the idea of the "daddy doll". I have never heard of that before. You are as beautiful as ever and we miss all of you (including the dogs. :-) ) We had a different Christmas - Marcus is in India with 29 others from Warton School of Business and will return to the US 1/10/09. Take care. All of you are in our thoughts and prayers frequently. Love, Debbie