Sunday, May 4, 2008

We're Home!!

My mom brought Andrew to see Chaz and I and to meet his little sister at the hospital yesterday. He got lots of attention from the staff and patients alike for being so cute as he walked down the hall with a plant for us. Not only did Ava get a teddy bear balloon, but Andrew got to pick out an Elmo balloon! We are so spoiled!! All swaddled, comfy and cozy this afternoon at home on the couch. Big yawn! She did it again! My mom was the responsible party for giving Andrew a pacifier as a baby and she gave Ava one today as well. Actually, I initiated it this time for the ride home from the hospital (after seeing how well it worked for us with Andrew) but my mom is encouraging it!

3 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 05, 2008

    Congratulations to all of you. You look great Allison. How exciting a little baby girl. Can't wait to see more pictures. Talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS on your new baby girl! I'm glad to here that everyone is doing great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to all of you on the addition of your new baby girl into the family. I'm glad to see everyone is doing well and staying healthy. Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete